|Job Ref:||204722427||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Doncaster||Address:||Post Code:||DN1||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum excellent benefits package||Post Date:||24/10/2016 03:22|
Calibrate Engineering (Part of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group) are working with an exciting business in Doncaster who are looking to recruit and Electrical Contract Engineer to join their team. This job shall be in commutable distance for those candidates living in Sheffield, Doncaster, Rotherham, Worksop, Scunthorpe and Goole.
Reporting into the Contracts Manager, your responsibilities shall include:
* Managing high-end electrical install projects from cradle to grave
* Ensuring the projects are delivered on time and in budget
* Providing support on any electrical queries
* Customer / client facing, dealing with any issues
* Over-seeing 2-4 projects at a time between £20,000 - £500,000
To be suitable for this vacancy, you shall require:
* Experience within electrical installation, ideally in a commercial environment
* Experience of managing multiple projects
* Apprentice trained electrician, NIC & EIC
* Willing to travel nationwide with stop overs
You shall receive a salary of between £30,000 - £35,000 (dependant on experience) as well as a benefits package including a car / car allowance, bonus scheme, holiday, pension and excellent working environment.
Calibrate Engineering Recruitment is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in engineering, technical and operations jobs in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of accountancy and finance recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at (url removed) for more information on engineering Jobs, engineering recruitment, manufacturing Jobs or manufacturing Recruitment