|Job Ref:||204717970||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:20|
Role - Graduate Engineering Geologists / Geotechnical Engineers|
- As a graduate the role is designed to allow the full range of the Company?s services to be experienced.
The successful candidate can expect to be involved in a range of activities from learning to supervise on and off-shore geotechnical drilling operations, logging of soil and rock, preparation of factual site investigation reports and environmental monitoring.
The successful candidate will also assist in the preparation of interpretative foundation design reports and become involved with the delivery of specialist geoconsultancy products.
Skills and knowledge required: -
- A degree in Geology, Physical Geography, Geotechnical Engineering or another relevant Earth Science discipline.
- An MSc in Engineering Geology or Geotechnics and experience of GIS would be an advantage.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills, the ability to check one?s own work.
- The ability to work outdoors throughout the year as required.
- A full driving licence is a necessity.
- The work may involve oversees travel and may involve some periods working off-shore around the UK.
- To be self-motivated, accountable and possess good team working skills