|Job Ref:||204717962||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cumbria||Address:||Post Code:||CA9||Salary:||£28000/annum Vehicle, Fuel Card, Mobile Phone||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:20|
Mobile Multi Skilled Engineer |
My client is one of the UK's leading providers of Facilities Management & Building Services Engineering services, specialists in the provision of tailored and bespoke engineering solutions to a varied client portfolio encompassing Commercial, Financial, Retail, Leisure & Industrial environments respectively
Due to contract growth a Mobile Multi Skilled Engineer is needed to provide commercial gas and additional building service maintenance support within several high specification client premises across the Cumbria region.
You will carry out planned preventative maintenance, servicing, fault finding and reactive/breakdown repair to commercial gas systems and associated plant and equipment to include boilers, pipe work and heating systems as well as any works in the following based on secondary skill / appreciation:
- Electrical Building Services; Electrical installation and rewires in commercial premises from full systems to minor circuits, Fire Alarms, Burglar alarms etc.
- Mechanical Building Services; Plumbing works both minor and Major, First look on AHU and additional Air Conditioning systems, Pipework for both Wet and dry plumbing.
- Commercial Gas; Maintenance, Service and repair works to Commercial Gas systems within the Commercial Properties. Breakdown and installation works as additional.
* Valid ACS Commercial Gas qualifications to include:
o CDGA1, CIGA1, CONDNCO1, CORT1, ICPN1, TPCP1A
* OR possess Valid Fgas qualification
* OR possess valid 17th edition
* Possess an additional qualification or further appreciation within additional trades
* Posses an extensive knowledge of Building Services systems and plant to include Commercial Gas Heating systems & Electrical Building Services systems and / or Mechanical services
* Call-out: Paid £80.00 for being on call and paid door-to-door at standard rate when called out. The first 4 hours of Saturday are paid at time and a half and Sunday is double time.
* Call out rota is one of either 1 - 5 or 1 - 6 dependant on engineer availability and coverage
* Flexible in approach to work as travel is required.
* Driving License