|Job Ref:||204717887||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bridgwater||Address:||Post Code:||TA6||Salary:||£28 - £31/hour T1/4 for OT||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:20|
A Sub Agent Is required on a freelance basis for two top tier contractors working together on the Hinkley Point upgrade. This section of works involves earthworks and civil works, roads, drainage and some structures. This is an ongoing contract with the potential to go permanent if desired. |
This is a great opportunity to work for two international companies who are involved in a number of sectors such as rail, power, water, building and natural resources. These companies have a number of live projects within the UK and many more in the pipeline.
In this role you will be responsible for;
- Managing the sub contracts and H&S of civil and earthworks
- Manage and mentor both direct and contract project staff
- Liaise consistently with client and stakeholders
- Write method statements, risk assessments and work package plans
- Manage a team of Site and Section Engineers
- Completed construction related Degree or HNC
- Valid CSCS card
- Previously worked as a Site, Section or Senior Engineer
- Roads, civil, earthworks, drainage experience
- To have a sound knowledge of quality assurance and writing method statements and risk assessments
The successful candidate will not only benefit form working for this excellent contractor but will also benefit from working with Carmichael UK. We pay weekly, offer support with CSCS, PTS and Lucas tests, have a competitive referral scheme and retail discounts on our Hummingbrid website.
Please apply now if you are interested