|Job Ref:||204717835||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£27000 - £31000/annum benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:11|
CAD Engineer, Leeds, Basic to approx £31k. Market Leading Mechanical Manufacturer, fantastic facilities, great training and career opportunities.|
* CAD Engineer, working in the New Product Development department, producing layout drawings, 3D models and pipe-work design.
* Creating sheet metal manufactured drawings.
* Taking a project from initial concept through to manufacture/production.
* Liaison with in-house engineers and the factory.
* Managing projects to budget and schedule, creating bills of materials.
* CAD Engineer experience required.
* Sheet metal manufacturing/design experience required.
* Previous product design background sought.
* HNC or above qualification in an engineering based subject.
* Able user and/or experience of the following:
- Solid Edge
- Radan 2D CAD/CAM
- Mechanical Desktop 3D
- Autocad 2D
- MS Word & Excel packages
A basic salary up to approx £31k with excellent company benefits.
Based in the Leeds factory.
Suitable locations include: Leeds, Wakefield, Bradford, Halifax, Huddersfield, Harrogate