|Job Ref:||204717831||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Harrogate||Address:||Post Code:||HG1||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:32|
An opportunity has arisen for a Toolmaker / Trainee Toolmaker to join a successful Plastics Manufacturing Company based in North Yorkshire. |
To be successful in your application as a Toolmaker, you should be able to demonstrate most of the following skills and abilities:
• Experience in Injection Mould Manufacture, Maintenance or Repair
• Good understanding of Injection Mould Tooling
• Understanding of Hot Runner Systems
• Precision Machining: Milling, Turning, Grinding and Spark Erosion
• CNC Machining experience beneficial
• Please note applications will be considered from enthusiastic candidates who are currently working within a Precision Engineering role with an active interest in training to become a Toolmaker.
• Willing to work a 3 shift pattern (Mornings, afternoons and nights)
The successful applicant will receive full training and support, an attractive benefits package including Pension, Life Assurance along with the option of Childcare Vouchers, Medical Scheme, or a Cycle to Work Scheme.
Salary: Dependent on skill & ability, plus shift allowance. (Please discuss your requirements with us)