|Job Ref:||204717823||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£30000 - £33000/annum healthcare, life insurance, vehicle||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:32|
Avenue is currently looking for a Field Service Engineer for a vibrant, industry leading Manufacturing and Distribution organisation. With over 30 years' experience and a client base covering over 30 countries this is a great opportunity for a resourceful and driven individual to join a forward thinking and growing team of professionals. |
With a true dedication to their staff and recognised Investors in People status there is great career development available to the successful candidate. Field based position covering the area between Birmingham, Oxford and Milton Keynes.
JOB PURPOSE/ KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provision of field based service support for veterinary customers
o Diagnosis and repair of all customer ultrasound (portable, static), X-ray and PACS Equipment within vet practices. Key suppliers are: GE/Sonosite/Mindray/Sound-Eklin/Sedecal/Cuattro.
o Installation of new equipment including calibration / critical testing of generators within vet practices
o Carry out routine planned maintenance servicing and working with the customer service team to ensure complete customer satisfaction
o Working with suppliers (as level 3 support) to ensure all service calls are fully resolved in a timely and successful manner
o Develop and enhance the brand within the veterinary marketplace through providing exceptional service
o Operate sophisticated business management software to manage business operations and track service issues on all equipment, input to and management of this system is essential.
* Participation in out of hours rota (1 week in 6)
* Assist sales account managers with training and technical demonstrations as required
* Preform site assessments to ensure the smooth installation of all equipment at vet practices
* We work as a team in our approach to customer issues and thus a willingness to work as part of a team of diagnostic engineering specialists is essential.
COMPETENCIES/ KEY CHARACTERISTICS:
* Willing to travel with occasional nights away.
* Excellent communicator
* Ability to work to deadlines
* Open and flexible approach
* Ability to prioritise and multitask
* Previous diagnostic imaging field service experience is essential (Min 3 years)
* Previous experience supporting 3D imaging
(CT & MRI) is desirable
* Knowledge of PACS Systems and DICOM Standards
* Ideally HND / Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering
* Strong understanding of X-ray and Ultrasound systems
* Good troubleshooting techniques to a debug level
* Solid understanding of networking
Package: Competitive base salary; Profit Related Bonus; Company Pension Scheme; Private Healthcare (single cover); Life Insurance cover 4x basic salary; 25 days' annual leave, company vehicle/van.
If you are and interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply via the link or alternatively contact Robert on (Apply online only) or