|Job Ref:||204717731||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Ilford||Address:||Post Code:||IG2||Salary:||£300 - £350/day||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:32|
Job Title: Contract Controller|
Job Location: Ilford
Start Date: ASAP
Rate: £(Apply online only)/shift
Shifts: Nights, some weekend work required
Our client, for whom we are the Master Vendor contract supplier, is a world renowned manufacturer of railway vehicles. Their world class operations include design, manufacture and continued maintenance of a variety of rail and light rail vehicles.
Our client is currently expanding their maintenance facilities at an existing depot and require a Contract Controller to assist with controlling various aspects of the project. The role will be varied in nature and will cover:
- Health and Safety.
- Monitoring project progress and compliance against Work Package Plans.
- Managing and resolving Logistical Issues
- Reviewing work package plans and other documentation.
- Liaising with and monitoring sub-contract resources on site.
- Interface with Principal Contractor
- Working within a medium sized team
The successful applicant will:
- Have rail and/or Construction experience and be able to draw upon this to provide input to the project.
- Be confident liaising with internal and external stakeholders on HSE matters.
- Recognise and be able to work to agreed deadlines.
- Have a proven background in interfacing with Contractors
- A recognised qualification or experience construction discipline.
- A proven record of learning and development covering areas such as Health and Safety, CDM, Leadership
- Proven history of controlling contracts
Phone: (Apply online only)
PLEASE NOTE ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A DRUGS AND ALCOHOL TEST BEFORE BEING OFFERED A POSITION.
Please note due to the volume of applications, we can only commit to contact those candidates we deem suitable for the position. However, we may retain your details and contact you in the future should suitable positions arise.
Please note the above job specification could be subject to change as agreed with our client