|Job Ref:||204717714||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Goole||Address:||Post Code:||DN14||Salary:||£28000/annum Vehicle, Fuel Card, Mobile Phone||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:32|
Mobile Electrical Engineer |
My client is one of UK's leading providers of M&E, HVAC Building Services & Facilities Management, specialists in the provision of tailored and bespoke engineering services to a varied, blue-chip client base to include Corporate, Retail, Commercial & Industrial environments respectively.
Due to an increased volume of work, a Mobile Electrical Engineer is required to join this leading M&E Building Services Provider, with the successful candidate being responsible for a number of client properties across a diverse portfolio, covering the Goole location.
The successful candidate will carry out the servicing, maintenance, fault-finding and reactive/breakdown repair to a variety of electrical building services systems and equipment i.e. 3-Phase, lighting, power, alarms and BMS within a variety of commercial client properties to include (but not limited to) Office Accommodation, Managing Agent, Retail and Industrial focussed settings and environments respectively.
In addition to electrical building services systems and equipment the successful candidate will also be expected to carry out additional duties as required i.e. basic maintenance of HVAC, air conditioning, AHU and fan coil units, taking a 'first look' and making safe as appropriate.
Due to call-out criteria on some contracts, you will be expected to live within a sensible commute of the Goole area i.e. within a 30 minute catchment area.
Essential Candidate Requirements & Additional Information
* City & Guilds 17th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations
* Recognised Electrical Apprenticeship
* Posses a sound technical knowledge of Electrical Building Services systems and equipment ideally across a diverse client portfolio as listed above
* The successful candidate will be well versed in working on behalf of an M&E Building Services & FM Provider.
* Possess a general appreciation and knowledge of HVAC systems i.e. Air Conditioning as carrying out basic duties as business dictate will be required.
* PLEASE NOTE the following points:
* Working on a call-out rota is required and this is either 1 - 4 or 1 - 5
* Call-out: Paid £80.00 for being on call and paid door-to-door when called out, paid at overtime rate.
* Travel Time: 30 minutes travel time each way is expected.
* Company Vehicle is provided either a Van or Car. (Reasonable Personal use is allowed)
* Fuel Card, Mobile Phone & Uniform provided