|Job Ref:||204717694||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:32|
Our client is looking for a Program Manager to join their team in Edinburgh. The successful candidate will lead the design planning and execution of high performance mixed-signal IC products. You will also represent the collective engineering team in interfacing with management, product management/marketing and key customers. |
To be considered for this role, you will have the following skills: -
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Project or Programme management experience managing complex integrated circuit development projects
* Technical Project Manager with experience in management of design for mixed-signal IC products
* Must possess strong leadership and communication skills to work with cross functional silicon development teams to meet internal and customer commitments.
* Basic knowledge of analog and digital design flows
* Strong project management fundamentals
If you wish to discuss this role in further detail, please apply now, letting us know a convenient time to call you. We can call out of hours if preferred.
Key words; program, programme, "project management", manager, management, IC, "integrated circuits", "mixed-signal", silicon, analog, "MS project