|Job Ref:||204717663||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum car and package||Post Date:||24/10/2016 03:25|
Project Engineer in Air Conditioning. Birmingham, Salary up to approx £40k + car, bonus and benefits. Join one of the UK's market leaders.|
* Managing Air Conditioning projects for commercial customers, focusing on VRF and split unit installations.
* Full involvement from enquiry, site survey, design and estimate, procurement of equipment, site and contract set up all the way through to delivery, handover and invoice.
* Liaising with both existing accounts and new customers, ranging from fit out contractors and end users.
* A strong technical background in Air Conditioning.
* Office/Project Management experience required.
* Commercially strong to ensure contracts are bought in on time and to budget.
* Excellent communication skills and the confidence to liaise with new customers.
* A full driving licence and flexible nature to manage multiple contracts.
A basic up to approx c£40k. Company car, benefits and a bonus based on personal performance.
Based South East of Birmingham.
Suitable locations include: Birmingham, Solihull, Warwick, Bromsgrove, Redditch