|Job Ref:||204717558||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||West Sussex||City:||West Sussex||Address:||Post Code:||BN18||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum Pension, health, bonus, life ins||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:20|
Project Electrical Engineer |
The Project Engineer is responsible for a specific construction project. The role will be to co-ordinate the technical design with the onsite installation through to the successful commissioning ensuring that the group's vision, mission & values are fulfilled. It is also a developmental role leading to Project Manager Opportunity within the Group, very quickly.
OTHER KEY TASKS AS PART OF ROLE:
• Ensuring that technical issues are resolved without delay.
• Process internal procurement from equipment enquiries through requisitioning & monitoring manufacture through to delivery to site whilst maintaining a comprehensive audit trail.
• Attend & record regular supply chain meetings to ensure that progress is monitored & maintained within the overall construction programme.
• Prepare risk assessments, method statements & all aspects relating to Health & Safety on site.
• Liase with the design team & supply chain to ensure correct operation of the plant on site & successful handover.
• Monitor & record progress on site against the construction programme.
• Ensure that the preparation of technical submittals and RFI's and documented in a timely manner.
• Ensure that the Health & Safety, Environmental & Quality procedures are followed & adequate records maintained.
• Develop the project specific quality plan in conjunction with QA/QC directives
• Work with the project manager & project teams to review & manage the project from inception to handover.
• Undertake regular meetings with the supply chain to maintain progress & to ensure resources are matched to the construction programme
• To liase with the project manager & prepare the project close out report.
• Review with the project manager the allocation of resources & to review progress.
• Review & ensure that the site based personnel have the correct training & valid certification for the project.
• Contribute to performance reviews of personnel on site.
To be considered you will:
• Electrical Engineering Degree would be ideal. An HNC/ONC in Electrical Engineering a Minimum.
• 17th Edition required
• Experience of Hands on Electrical Engineering in a Pharma/Data Centre or M+E refurb/refit/build environment is a must have.
• Commercial Understanding
• Minimum 2-3 Years? Experience in a similar role as an Electrical engineer
• Previous Project experience
• Experience of working for a Contractor on client site