|Job Ref:||204717419||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£32000 - £34000/annum plus vehicle, pension & package||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:20|
Electrical Engineer |
£32,000 - £34,000 plus vehicle (car or van), fuel card pension, package & benefits
We are working with the UK's leading Facilities Management service providers who are looking to recruit an experienced Electrical Engineer to join their mobile team covering sites within Cambridge, Newmarket and Harlow.
This is an opportunity offering training, additional qualifications, development and career progression.
- You will be responsible for achieving the safe, efficient, operation and maintenance of all plant and equipment within a retail and technical portfolio of sites.
- To complete PPMs and reactive work orders within given timescales and with accurate information on both Technical and Retail estate.
- Liaising with specialist sub-contractors ensuring they are working safely and in line with H&S regulations
- Support out-of-hours response in emergency situations and support the engineering call out rota
- Communicating effectively with the client ensuring any issues are dealt with as efficiently and effectively as possible
- Technically qualified i.e. Electrical C&G Part 1 & 2, 17th Edition IEE Regs
- Experience of working within critical Data Dentre environments (Beneficial)
- Strong background in Building Services with an electrical/ mechanical bias.
- A sound understanding of H&S requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to build positive relationships with the client, with a strong focus on customer service.
- You must live within a commutable distance of Cambridge
To apply for this exciting opportunity please do so through this advert. For further information and a confidential discussion please call Robbie Hindle on (Apply online only).
Electrical Engineer / Maintenance / Mechanical / Cambridge