|Job Ref:||204717411||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Swindon||Address:||Salary:||£44000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 03:25|
Blu Coal are recruiting for Electrical Technicians as team leader roles to work within live HV sites installing voltage control systems within Substations for electricity supply companies. The role will require you to pick up your jobs for the week, along with any additional equipment from the Head Office in Swindon prior to travelling onto site. With the majority of work currently around the Midlands and the Norfolk areas, but this does vary. Due to the nature of the work, you will be required to stay away over the course of the week.|
• Installation of cable containment systems.
• Install, terminate and connect SWA cables.
• Work on small wiring within control panels and other ancillary equipment with a substations environment.
• Work with customers and other personnel to commission equipment (full training on equipment will be provided).
You will have a broad range of experience and knowledge of:
• Minimum of City & Guilds part 1 & 2 or equivalent or relevant experience.
• Reading and understanding of electrical schematic drawings.
• Working with electrical control schemes and transmission and distribution sector.
• Experience of both single and 3 phase (415v) motor control schemes.
• Ability to work as part of a small team and have excellent communication skills.
• Basic hand tolls will be required; however, any specialist equipment will be provided