|Job Ref:||204717352||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bangkok Province||Address:||Salary:||£0 - £1/annum relocation + visa aid||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:32|
Job Title: Rail Systems Installation, Testing & Commissioning Team Leader |
Job Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience + package including relocation + visa aid
ITC Team Leader to be responsible to deliver the installation, test and commissioning activities on a Line Extension project at the Consortium level. The responsibility includes leading the execution of all system-wide E&M work packages including signalling, telecom, SCADA, PSD, Power ensuring all technical interface between all sub-systems are fully integrated for the entire project for both the on-board and wayside systems into revenue operations.
Key Responsibilities and Skills Required:
* Plan and schedule site ITC activities for all system wide work packages in accordance to the rolling programme. Prepare and review test and commissioning procedures for each of the subsystems and align with the master programme.
* Participate in the Factory Acceptance Testing in the lab for each subsystems and preparation of System Test plan. Ensure all subsystems interfaces are fully integrated.
* Lead site commissioning activities for all work packages, including independent functional tests and System Integration Test and System Interaction Test and ensure that all interfaces between different sub-systems are appropriately tested. All test records for all subsystems are fully compliant with the technical specification.
* Ensuring that testing activities are carried out in timely, logical and cost effective manners.
* 10+ years experience in a similar position on a range of rail systems.
* Experience of managing teams of around 20 people would be an advantage
* Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Telecommunication/Electrical Engineering or related
* Excellent English language skills, both written and verbal
* MS Office skills
Phone: (Apply online only)
PLEASE NOTE ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A DRUGS AND ALCOHOL TEST BEFORE BEING OFFERED A POSITION.
Please note due to the volume of applications, we can only commit to contact those candidates we deem suitable for the position. However, we may retain your details and contact you in the future should suitable positions arise.
Please note the above job specification could be subject to change as agreed with our client