|Job Ref:||204717214||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wigan||Address:||Post Date:||24/10/2016 03:25|
A leading national Food manufacturer is recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work a days shift (Sun- Wed/Sun-Tue 6am-6pm) for an attractive salary at their Wigan facility. The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will have a proven track record within a food or FMCG environment and have experience of reactive and preventative maintenance.|
I am submitting a shortlist of candidates for interview within the next 48 hours. If you wish to be put forward for this excellent opportunity please use the apply now button.
This permanent opportunity for a Electrical Maintenance Engineer is a great chance to work for a company that is:
- Currently going through business growth.
- Is experiencing considerable market growth
- Market leader in 11 of 16 markets
- 18,000 people employed worldside
As an Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for the following:
- Carrying out Reactive and Planned Preventative scheduled Maintenance on site
- PLC fault finding
- Working within self organising teams supporting other departments.
- Working on continuous improvements
- Working on projects
All applicants must have a time served fully indentured apprenticeship (or equivalent qualification) with an electrical bias and have worked within a food environment.
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer should have experience / skills / background in:
- Fault finding
- Packaging Machinery
- metal detectors
- packaging machines
- xray machines
- mixers and slicers
- Good Understanding on mechanical engineering
In return for working a days shift pattern the Electrical Maintenance Engineer will be offered an attractive salary and 28 holidays + pension