|Job Ref:||204717190||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£38000 - £40000/annum c. £40k + excellent bens||Post Date:||24/10/2016 03:25|
Our client designs and develops a range of specialist systems and products supplying to government and public sectors.|
We are currently seeking a Software Engineer to join a growing team of multi-disciplined engineers on new product developments.
Skills sought will include some or all of:
• Single Page App frameworks (Angular 2)
• C# .NET
• C# unit test frameworks
• Version control (mercurial or git)
• (url removed) MVC and Web API
• HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
• Cloud platforms (e.g. Azure, OpenStack, ? )
• Continuous Integration (ideally Jenkins)
• Messaging frameworks (Azure Service Bus, RabbitMQ)
• iOS and Android app development
• Experience of developing and deploying web applications
Ideal candidates will be interested in developing high quality systems utlising the full software lifecycle:
• Requirements capture and analysis.
• Software Architecture and detailed design.
• Extensive use of OOA/OOD/OOP.
• Software development.
• Software validation and verification
For more information please apply via CV Library or contact Jim Lander at Rednal Recruitment Ltd