|Job Ref:||204717135||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bolton||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £35404/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 03:25|
A leading national Food manufacturer is recruiting for a Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work a 12 hour (6-6) 3 on 2 off 3 off 2 on shift pattern for a salary of £35,404 at their Bolton facility. The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will have a proven track record within a food environment and have experience of PLC fault finding and reactive and preventative maintenance.|
I am submitting a shortlist of candidates for interview within the next 48 hours. If you wish to be put forward for this excellent opportunity please use the apply now button.
This permanent opportunity for a Electrical Maintenance Engineer is a great chance to work for a company that is:
- Currently going through a restructure and business growth.
- Is experiencing considerable market growth
- Is part of a large UK group with a leading brand
- Supplies into leading supermarkets
As a Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for the following:
- Carrying out Reactive and Planned Preventative scheduled Maintenance on site
- Engineering training on site
- PLC fault finding
- Working within self organising teams supporting other departments.
All applicants must have a time served fully indentured apprenticeship (or equivalent) with an electrical bias and have worked within a food environment.
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer should have experience / skills / background in:
- Fault finding
- PPM and reactive maintenance
- Continuous improvements
- Packaging Machinery
- metal detectors
- packaging machines
- xray machines
- Good mechanical knowledge
In return for working a 12 hour (6-6) 3 on 2 off 3 off 2 on shift pattern for a salary of £35,404 + holidays and pension
I am submitting a shortlist of candidates for interview within the next 48 hours. If you wish to be put forward for this excellent opportunity please use the apply now button