|Job Ref:||204717108||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||Speke||Address:||Post Code:||L24||Salary:||£27495/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:20|
CNC Setter/ Operator
Hours - Rotating Shifts
AM Shift - Mon-Thurs 6am-2pm Fri 6am-11:30am
PM Shift - Mon-Thurs 2pm-10pm Fri 11:30am-5pm
Salary £27,495 inclusive of shift allowance
Ideal candidates should be able to demonstrate the following experience:
* Time served with a minimum of 5 years experience is a requirement
* Setting & Operation of both Fanuc control system, multi axis CNC Lathes and Machining Centres is essential in this role.
* Manufacturing experience in either automotive or aerospace industry.
* Programming knowledge would be advantageous with the ability to read pre prepared programs and documentation produced from our CAD/CAM system.
* Candidate must be familiar with precision manufacturing inspection equipment
* Candidates should be capable of checking their own work
Our client is an industry leading manufacturer of high precision goods. Due to high growth they are looking for a CNC Turner/ Miller to join their expanding team based in their brand new manufacturing facility.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website (url removed) and follow us on LinkedIn