|Job Ref:||204716854||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wrexham||Address:||Post Code:||LL13||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:20|
Electrical Maintenance Technician|
My client are a world leader in there market and are going through a steady growth period at the moment. They are strongly position in high tech markets and offer the widest possible range of products and services.
They are currently looking for an Electrical Maintenance Technician to join their team at a manufacturing site in Wrexham due to constant growth.
Electrical Maintenance Technician ? The role
• Reviewing machine and plant breakdowns, taking appropriate actions to rectify.
• Identifying and analysing repeat faults, planning and prioritising the rectifications of these faults in line with production requirements.
• Ensuring availability of parts and materials for planned maintenance.
• Working on continuous improvement initiatives as well as major project work.
Electrical Maintenance Technician ? The person
• Significant experience in an industrial maintenance field.
• Recognised, certified electrical apprenticeship.
• Fault finding and rectification on wide range of manufacturing machinery.
• PLC fault finding ? (Allen Bradley, Siemens)