|Job Ref:||204716695||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||South West London||Address:||Post Code:||SW1||Salary:||£45000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:32|
One of the UK's leading facilities management companies are looking to bring on board a Technical Engineering Manager to cover two data centres in South and West London. The successful candidate will provide technical guidance on all aspects of administration and engineering plus ensuring the efficient running of the critical and non-critical services. The role is focused on the Mechanical and Electrical / Building Services functions - previous knowledge of data centres is a must.|
M&E Manager - Data Centres
Location : Two Data Centres - Heathrow and Croydon
Salary: Circa £60,000 + Company Vehicle + Benefits Package
- Formally trained in Mechanical/Electrical/Refrigeration Building Services maintenance
- Experience of maintaining tight humidity & temperature control conditioned environments.
- Knowledge of Heating & Ventilation / Air Conditioning and building support systems.
- HV Authorised (SAP qualified)
- 17th Edition Regulation
- Working in a critical environment Â- data centres
- Building Management Systems would be an advantage.
- Management of engineering services within the data centres, critical loads, including Generators, UPS systems, Chiller plant, BMS and HV/LV systems
- Ensure that accurate and comprehensive records are kept pertaining to Health & Safety, Electrical installation works, general building Compliance and QA.
- Ensure that sub-contractors perform to meet the site requirements as required.
- Ensure that suitable equipment and parts are available to carry out additions or modifications to critical plant and systems.
- Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared, reviewed and utilised for all tasks to be carried out to ensure safe working practices.
- Ensure the provision of a Safe & Healthy working environment.
- Ensure an awareness and compliance to the contractual KPI's/SLA's.
- Ensure the Computer Based Maintenance system, Concept is kept up to date for accurate assets.
- Confer with the management team to discuss projects specifications and procedures.
- Perform and implement policies, standards and procedures for the site team.
- Perform administrative functions such as reviewing and writing reports.
- Present and explain proposals, reports and findings to client team.
If you are interested and would like further details please apply with an up to date CV