|Job Ref:||204716595||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Kendal||Address:||Post Code:||LA9||Salary:||£28000/annum All Overtime paid at premium rates||Post Date:||24/10/2016 03:26|
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a nationwide Refrigeration, HVAC and M&E service provider who are looking to recruit an experienced Multiskilled Service engineer to join their existing service department covering the Lake District areas. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a leading company who are continuing to grow in the current economic climate. Candidates must have demonstrable experience working within an Facilities Maintenance role covering a number of disciplines including Air Conditioning/Commercial Gas/ Electrical/Fabric maintenance. Ideally you will have experience working within commercial/ retail environments. Candidates MUST be F-GAS certified. Company Van and all PPE will be provided. This position is available for an immediate start.|
All Overtime is paid at premium rates with candidates easily earning over £40k P/A
* Service and Maintenance of AC/ Electrical/ Fabric Maintenance
* Carrying out maintenance tasks to a high standard.
* Completing SOP tasks.
* Updating service records and timekeeping information in an accurate and timely manner.
* Updating client reporting systems in an accurate and timely manner.
Skill set and qualifications
* Candidates must be F-Gas certified - Cat 1
* Demonstrable experience working in a Facilities Maintenance role
** Full UK Driving Licence