|Job Ref:||204716502||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Midlands Area (ideally)||Address:||Salary:||£23000 - £26000/annum Healthcare||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:33|
FIELD ENGINEER - INSTALLATION / SERVICE / USER TRAINING (NO AGENCIES)|
An opportunity has arisen for a field engineer to support our work across the UK. Ideally MIDLANDS based you will venture further afield to assist colleagues or cover engineer holiday rota elsewhere.
We are looking for someone who can work well on their own and deliver a first class service to our B2B clients being an ambassador for CST!
-Product and technical training will be provided. Knowledge of ANY of the following technical disciplines is essential to the role:
Radio communication devices, paging systems, radios, alarm or control equipment. Cabling (Cat5e/Cat6) and containment, EPOS, telephony, data or antenna installations or network knowledge - routers/switches/panels
- Previous install / service duties with knowledge of best working practices and health and safety is required (CSCS or ECS or similar standard).
- Timely delivery of site survey reports, install documentation, service call reports, customer docs and general admin related to the role.
What will you be doing?
- Supporting the sales team and project managers by undertaking site surveys, equipment specification and providing pre-install info such as current electrical and cabling in-situ. Notes and diagrams.
- Liaising with client's staff or contractors when on site.
- During the probation period, you will get to know the team and shadow your field colleagues on various jobs for variety and knowledge share. This will be a phased approach with an expectation of some self-learning.
-Work with helpdesk colleagues to meet client SLA targets and give feedback to resolve issues and enable technical resolutions.
Previous similar experience and strong technical aptitude
Good planning and organisation
Great attention to detail and working well to instruction
Pro-Active to achieve client and company goals
Good communication skills (Written and verbal)
Problem Solving skills
A client facing professional able to work on own initiative
Smart in appearance and presentation to represent the company well
Ability to work on your own initiative in a professional manner
Works well to deadline and can keep cool when under pressure!
A courteous and professional driver (liveried van)
Good PC skills including Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook)
An understanding of one or more of the technical disciplines listed
An understanding of IT networking (advantageous)
Excellent hands-on capability of nardware / low voltage systems
Working knowledge of using Windows XP, 7, 10 platform with tech kit
Competent and safe skills with installation tools (drills, grinders etc.)
Shadow training with field colleagues
Certification for duties to the company/required by law CSCS Card
Electrical awareness/qualification (ECS or above)
A team-orientated attitude will ensure your success with both colleagues and clients. We are passionate about getting things right first time! With an active interest in health and safety you will always seek to evolve best working practices for you and the company.
To learn more about Call Systems Technology Limited please visit our website. Applications via CV Library.
Closing date - 31st October 2016