|Job Ref:||204720584||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£27000 - £32000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 03:23|
Electrically qualified pump engineers needed across the UK for an American owned & international wastewater pump company, they have urgent requirements throughout the UK for experienced electro-mechanical engineers. The package the company offer is very attractive as well as the benefits package & ongoing courses paid for by the company enable there employees to progress there skillset further. |
Based in the UK but willing to cover long distances in a field service position.
* You will be working on equipment such as controls, booster sets, pressurisation units, submersible pumps, pumping stations & additional wastewater pumps.
Duties will include servicing, maintaning, repairing & installation.
* Good customer service skills will be crucial within this role.
* A minimum of 1 years experience working on wastewater pumps.
* Happy to travel long distance in a field service role.
* You will need excellent customer service skills for this role.
* Capable of servicing, maintaining, reparing & installaling pumps & pumping stations.
* Willing to work on waste & sewage equipment.
* Electrically qualified to level 2 or 3 City & Guilds.
* 17th Edition qualification beneficial.
* £27,000-£32,000 dependent on experience & qualifications
* Overtime available at higher rates
* Door to door pay
* 39 hour weeks
* 29 days holiday including bank holidays
* Company van included in package