|Job Ref:||204720563||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£NEG Competitive||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:33|
A fantastic opportunity for an Asset Validation Team Leader to join our client on a permanent basis has arisen! Our client has over a decade of experience and offer a tailored service to their clients with the aim to provide economic, flexible, resilient and sustainable solutions. Due to an increasing workload they are now looking for a Highway Asset Team Leader to join them on a permanent basis in the Essex area!|
As the selected Asset Validation Team leader you will be responsible for leading a team that will validate maintenance works programmes for highway assets. You will form an integral part of leading the team so you must be able to demonstrate a good ability to delegate tasks and deputise where required.
* Conduct coring and drainage investigations
* Review lists of sites for maintenance treatment and prioritise
* Conduct site visits to assess suitability for selected treatments
* Identify most appropriate maintenance solution
* Liaise with delivery teams to prepare material specifications
* Demonstrable experience in a similar role
* Experience of management of staff, including performance management
* Knowledge of and ability to apply budgetary management and control measures
* Capable of analysing complex data and formulating resulting strategies
* Strong communication skills and confidence when dealing with a range of high-level professionals on complex issues
The ideal Asset Validation Team leader will be able to travel freely throughout Essex, Hertfordshire and Norfolk so a driving licence and car would be beneficial. Our client offers a competitive salary for this permanent role.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call James Warner on (Apply online only) or email and quote 1018JW, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below