|Job Ref:||204720548||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£38 - £43/hour||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:20|
Contract Senior Electrical Design Engineer- Building Services |
Hourly Rate: £38 - £43 per/ hour
Contract length: Minimum six months
Location: Central London
Projects: Major Commercial
Following a couple of major project wins within the London commercial development sector we are looking to recruit two Senior Electrical Design Engineer's from a Building Services background to join a London based, well established, privately owned Building Services Design Consultant on a long term contract basis.
* Privately owned Engineering Design Consultancy with an award winning project history.
* Well established and very impressive London office based near major transport links.
* The Senior Electrical Design Engineer will be a lead member of the Electrical Design Team responsible for overseeing and delivering the electrical services design on all stages of projects from concept through to completion.
* Design small power, lighting, lightning protection, fire alarms, security etc.
* Undertaking client liaison and technical meetings with design teams, architects and contractors and also training and mentoring junior engineers within the team.
SKILLS AND BACKGROUND
* Experience in Electrical Design within a Consultancy Environment.
* Working knowledge of UK standards.
* Ideally degree or equivalent qualified in Electrical or Building Services Engineering.
* Chartered status through a recognised industry body such as CIBSE or the IEE would be advantageous but is not essential.
* Experience of attending site and undertaking site supervision and inspection of M&E works.
If you are a Senior Electrical Design Engineer within the Building Services industry and are interested in a new contract role then please contact Phil Graham at Fusion People on (Apply online only) or email
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website