|Job Ref:||204720544||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wolverhampton||Address:||Post Code:||WV1||Salary:||£32000 - £36000/annum Company Car, Bonus + Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:20|
Lead Auditor - Food|
£32,000 - £36,000 negotiable + Company Car, Bonus + Benefits
Our client provides audit and associated services to food manufacturing, supply and catering services across the country. Part of a larger group they can offer long term stability and career development.
An opportunity has arisen for a candidate with Lead Auditor qualification who can demonstrate a strong knowledge of food safety, food defence, hygiene and quality assurance at Technical or QA Manager level. The ideal candidate can expect a salary in the region of £30,000-35,000 plus company car, pension, healthcare and other benefits.
* To plan & conduct professional management system audits to enable delivery of assessment & certification services to meet customer requirements and accreditation standards.
* Field based role, involving extensive travel regionally in the South of England; this may necessitate occasional overnight stays.
* Deliver associated services within the region
Skills and Experience
* Able to demonstrate existing internal or supplier audit experience within a range of food environments.
* Ideally experience across a number of different food groups and environments.
* May have worked as a Senior QA or Technical Manager.
* Will possess an in-depth knowledge of food manufacture, S&D, HACCP and certification requirements.
* Company car
Newman Stewart is a privately owned, leading provider of Executive Search, Management Selection, Executive Outplacement, Salary Benchmarking and Psychometric Assessment services. NS Quality is a division of Newman Stewart Limited who provide Quality, Audit, Certification and Test professionals to their clients nationally and internationally.
With offices in Wetherby, Leeds and London we identify excellent people for our excellent clients, nationally and internationally and we are proud of the results that we deliver.
This is an excellent opportunity in a challenging, fast paced and dynamic business. Interested parties should apply accordingly or contact Steve Bennett in the first instance for a confidential conversation. Contact details can be found via the Newman Stewart website