|Job Ref:||204720537||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£165 - £220/day||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:33|
Job Title - Assistant Commercial Manager|
Location - London Enterprise House
Rates - £165-£220
About the role / project:
* 2 years into the delivery phase of a traffic management project
* Currently installing traffic management at Cardiff and Romford
* Another year to 2 years until complete
* This is part of the digital rail vision
* Existing commercial team in place. This vacancy is to replace a leaver
What you will do:
* Administration of Oracle in relation to project cost control & budgetary movements
* Support the Senior Commercial Manager with day-to-day administrative tasks such as processing purchase orders, drafting final accounts, preparing cost reports, tracking timesheets, first point of contact for day to day commercial queries, taking minutes at meetings.
Your experience will include:
* Must have very good administrative knowledge of Oracle
* Updating cost of work done and forecasting
* Knowledge/experience of processing & increasing purchase orders
* Ideally previous experience at Network Rail doing a similar position
* Desirable - drafting final accounts & project completion reports
What you'll get in return
Network Rail (powered by Capita), understand what it is like to work as a contractor and do everything they can to make it a simple process for you - this includes a dedicated Onboarding and extension teams and access to a web based timesheet portal giving you an ability to access and submit your timesheets wherever you are.
About our client - Network Rail
Network Rail is at the operational centre of the railway and playing a key role in a rapidly evolving industry. We are responsible for rebuilding Britain's railway infrastructure and are managing some of the biggest and most complex engineering programmes in Europe. Over the next five years we will be spending around £23 billion to maintain and upgrade every aspect of an infrastructure that comprises 21,000 miles of track, 2,500 stations, 9,000 level crossings, 40,000 bridges and tunnels, and signalling and power for the movement of 25,000 trains every day.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - Click apply now. You will then be directed to a Capita owned microsite that will assist you with your application. Once completed you will then be contacted by the relevant recruiter.
Network Rail welcomes applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, disability or gender and is committed to interviewing all applicants who declare a disability and meet the essential criteria advertised. We are striving to achieve the 'two ticks' disability symbol and to create a workforce as diverse as the communities we serve.
Network Rail is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy