|Job Ref:||204720515||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£NEG Competitive||Post Date:||24/10/2016 03:23|
We are seeking a Highway Asset Team Leader to join our client on a permanent basis! Our client has over a decade of experience and offer a tailored service to their clients with the aim to provide economic, flexible, resilient and sustainable solutions. Due to an increasing workload they are now looking for a Highway Asset Team Leader to join them on a permanent basis in the Essex area!|
As the selected Highway Asset Team Leader you will be responsible for the continued growth and development of asset investment strategies and policies. You will also ensure that local authorities comply with relevant requirements and guidelines for asset management so strong communication skills and a polite but firm professional manner will be beneficial.
* Ensure treatment and material selection are a primary consideration in the development of strategies
* Manage UKPMS data sets and associated data management procedures
* Regularly monitor team performances to ensure staff are positively driving efficient delivery
* Utilise tools and techniques to effectively use asset information
* Maintain a strong approach through providing expertise for asset management functions
* Demonstrable experience in a similar role
* Strong knowledge of highway legislation and relevant design procedures and standards
* Capable of analysing complex data and formulating resulting strategies
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for negotiating and dealing with high-level professionals about complex issues
* Able to manage workloads and prioritise efficiently
This is a great opportunity for a competent and confident Highway Asset Team Leader to join our client on a permanent basis! Our client offers a competitive salary for this role, which is accessible from Harlow, Bishop's Stortford, Romford and Braintree.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call James Warner on (Apply online only) or email and quote 1017JW, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below