|Job Ref:||204720480||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Salary:||£NEG Competitive||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:33|
A fantastic opportunity for a Highways Design Engineer to join our client in Leeds has arisen! Our client is a multi-disciplinary consultancy with over four decades of experience. They work within design and construction industries and strive to exceed client expectations. Due to an expanding workload they are now seeking to permanently grow their Civil Engineering team in Leeds with a Highways Design Engineer.|
As the selected Highways Design Engineer you will work on a range of exciting projects where you will be responsible for providing support in the form of high quality infrastructure designs. You will also be responsible for managing and developing junior civil engineer, graduates and apprentices.
* Design projects from concept through to construction
* Use AutoCAD to produce drawn details of design work for regulatory approval and construction
* Liaise with clients and other professionals to ensure smooth running of the project
* Mentor and guide less experienced staff
* Proven experience working in a similar role and on site
* Fully proficient in design software such as AutoCAD, WINDES, Civil3D and PDS
* Strong working knowledge of relevant design standards and legislation
* Good communication skills
The ideal Highways Design Engineer will demonstrate an aptitude for effectively delegating design responsibilities and be capable of working well within a team as well as independently. Our client offers a competitive salary for this permanent, Leeds based role.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call James Warner on (Apply online only) or email and quote 1016JW, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below