|Job Ref:||204720448||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Salary:||£NEG Competitive||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:09|
We are seeking a Senior Civil Engineer to join our client on a permanent basis in Leeds! Our client is a multi-disciplinary consultancy with over four decades of experience. They work within design and construction industries and strive to exceed client expectations. Due to an expanding workload they are now seeking to grow their Civil Engineering team in Leeds with a Senior Civil Engineer.|
As the selected Senior Civil Engineer you will work on building projects and be responsible for delivering high quality infrastructure design, so a strong background in civil engineering is essential. You will also contribute to the management and development of junior civil engineers, graduates and apprentices so the ability to guide and mentor others would be beneficial.
* Design projects from concept to construction
* Resourcing and financial monitoring and reporting
* Developing the business through assisting directors in seeking out and securing new opportunities
* Managing and developing team members
* Liaising with clients and others in order to build positive professional relationships
* Proven and extensive experience working in a similar environment, along with relevant qualifications
* Experience working on site, preferably on highways
* Strong practical knowledge of relevant design software such as Civil3D, WINDES, AutoCAD and PDS
* Good working knowledge of relevant design standards and legislation
* Effective communication and interpersonal skills
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced and qualified Senior Civil Engineer to join our client in Leeds. Our client offers a competitive salary for this permanent role, along with a comprehensive remuneration package and excellent opportunities for career progression.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call James Warner on (Apply online only) or email and quote 1015JW, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below