|Job Ref:||204720445||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Berkshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX14||Salary:||£40000/annum bonus + benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:21|
£40,000 to £45,000 + bonus & benefits
Our client is a successful global business operating in over 100 countries worldwide and employing more than 90,000 staff. Supplying many services across numerous industries and sectors they can offer long term stability and career development.
We are recruiting an experienced Senior Engineer/Senior Analyst with hands-on experience looking for a career change to join a successful laboratory in Berkshire. Your main KPI's and responsibilities are as follows:
* Act as the main point of contact for all instrument related issues
* Manage the complete "cradle to grave process" as well as the Preventative Maintenance and Repair programme of a multitude of different Instrument Systems operating with a variety of software (mainly GCMS and LCMS) programmes within the laboratory.
* To evaluate and develop an internal procedure for conducting in-house PM/PQ where possible in order to reduce costs.
* Manage and supervise an Instrument Engineer.
* 5-10 years' experience in the servicing of Laboratory instrumentation mainly with GC -MSMS and LC-MSMS or similar hands-on operational experience.
* A proven ability to troubleshoot problems both operationally as well as from the hardware and software side.
* Knowledge of DQ/IQ/OQ/PQ/PM and SST procedures and requirements
(Design Qualification/Installation Qualification/Performance Qualifications/Preventative Maintenance and System Suitability Tests).
* Experience in a contract pharmaceutical laboratory environment.
* Experience of working with a PQMS within a GLP/GMP environment or come from an ISO 9001 or 17025 regulatory environment.
* Ambitious and driven with a desire to meet & surpass targets.
* Aptitude in training other scientists.
This is an excellent opportunity in a challenging, fast paced and dynamic business. Interested parties should apply accordingly or contact John Tilbrook in the first instance for a confidential conversation. Contact details can be found via the Newman Stewart website.
Newman Stewart is a privately owned, leading provider of Executive Search, Management Selection, Executive Outplacement, Salary Benchmarking and Psychometric Assessment services.
With offices in Wetherby, Leeds and London we identify excellent people for our excellent clients, nationally and internationally and we are proud of the results that we deliver