|Job Ref:||204720435||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Somerset||City:||Yatton||Address:||Post Code:||BS49||Salary:||£12.26 - £15.98/hour||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:33|
BMR Solutions is currently looking to recruit a Mechanical Fitter to work for our client who is a widely recognised engineering company based in Somerset.|
Job Title: Mechanical Fitter
Location: Yatton, Somerset
Job Type: Contract - Ongoing / Long term
Rate/Salary: £12.26 PAYE // £15.98 UMBRELLA
Key Skills & Experience: Mechanical Fitter, Precision Fitting, Precision Mechanical, Assembly, Build, Pipe Bending, Swaging, Manufacturing, Production, Pipe fitting, Schematics, Engineering Drawings, Build Systems
As a mechanical fitter at a widely recognised engineering company you will be responsible for various duties across a vast mechanical spectrum including; Machine building, precision fitting, and precision assembly.
Skills / Abilities:
You will be required to build mechanical systems, sub-assemblies and piece parts to achieve build schedules and confirm to ISO procedures, we are looking for a candidate with the following experience:
* Detail fitting skills to precision level - Mechanical fitting / assembly.
* Machine build.
* Pipe bending (Essential).
* Ability to read mechanical drawings.
* Ability to fault-find and implement corrective action.
* High standards of mechanical build quality.
* Swagelok Fittings.
* Use of hand tools and specialist equipment.
* You will be working for a Global Company that specialises in Plasma Technology.
* You will be working in a modern clean manufacturing environment.
* You will be manufacturing state of art Plasma Systems.
BMR Solutions acts in the capacity of an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.
For similar opportunities please contact BMR Solutions