|Job Ref:||204723842||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Whitnash||Address:||Post Code:||CV31||Salary:||£25000 - £28000/annum||Post Date:||03/10/2016 04:07|
The Customer Service Reps are responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and UBT. Assisting with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancellations, and other queries. Maintaining the company brand by positively portraying our products and services. Ensuring the development of customer relationships and meeting organizational and operational objectives |
You will need to have:
- In-depth knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Proficiency in CRM systems
- Proficiency in MS office applications
- Product knowledge
- Willingness to learn about products and services
- Communication skills
- Customer service focus
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Decision-making to an agreed level
- An understanding of 4DX or willingness to learn
- Ability to use initiative
- Stress tolerance
- Commercial understanding of time verses task value
- Eye for detail
Primary duties will consist of:
- Telecoms Inquiries and Order Processing
- Providing a level 1 or 2 Helpdesk service managing inquires regarding mobile, Landline or broadband inquiries
- Working with the customer to diagnose the problem
- Completion of quotes for new services
- Follow up quotes and process the sale
- Answering questions about warranties and/or replacements.
- Answering questions about our Telecoms range.
- Processing new orders and replacements.
- Liaising with third party suppliers involved in the problem resolution
- Resolving customer complaints via phone/email.
- General customer service tasks
Hours of work will be 07.30 to 16.30 Monday to Friday