|Job Ref:||204723884||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Barnet||Address:||Post Code:||EN5||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum £30k-£40k + Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||03/10/2016 04:13|
Are you an experienced Data Analyst, skilled in extrapolating trends from data sets? Do you have a background in financial accounting and social housing? If so, then there is a good chance that Code Red Associates are recruiting for your next career move. We a specialist supplier of ICT resource to the public sector, local authority & social housing sectors and are currently recruiting for a permanent Data Analyst with a financial accounting background and a history of work within Social Housing for an exciting role within a rapidly expanding division of a very attractive commercial organisation in Hertfordshire. |
The purpose of the role will be to assist in the creation of metrics & key performance indicators, analyse data sets and present relevant reports to the business. Day to day responsibilities will include managing and manipulating the housing finance data sets and providing an efficient data analysis and reports service to the business, taking ownership of the data and carrying out statistical analysis.
- Demonstrable commercial track record of Data/Information Analysis
- MS Excel data manipulation skills (vLookups, pivot tables, standard deviations, etc)
- SQL scripting/querying skills
- Demonstrable statistical rigour and attention to detail
- A background working within the financial accounting or with financial accounting datasets
- Experience working with Social Housing financial data (such as Rent Accounting, Arrears, Service Charges, Housing Benefits)
- Customer facing/requirement gathering abilities & people skills
- Experience of working with Housing System (such as Northgate Housing, Northgate OHMS, Civica Universal, Orchard Housing, Capita Open Housing, Capita Academy, Aareon QL, MIS ActiveH, Castleton/Kypera Hometeam or similar) or Commercial Lettings/Tenancy Management Software (Such as Eurolink Veco, Qube, Jupix, Propco, Rentman, or similar)
- Experience working with Financial Accounting packages (such as Sage, Sun Accounts, Oracle Financials, SAP FICO, JD Edwards, Open Accounts, e5, Exchequer, QL Financials, Great Plains, CODA, Epicor Financials, Pegasus Opera, Access Dimensions, Safe Financials, Agresso, or similar)
As an individual you will be a great communicator with an eye for details. You will be flexible and adept at prioritising and reporting workload in a fast paced dynamics environment. If this sounds like you then an excellent career opportunity with a progressive organisation in a brand new department awaits. Please apply swiftly if you want take advantage of this opportunity to work for a growing organisation in a supportive and friendly environment.
Code Red Associates acts as an Employment Agency/Business with regards to this vacancy. As an Equal Opportunities employer Code Red welcomes applications regardless of race, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, disability or age. All applicants are considered on the basis of their merits and abilities for the job