|Job Ref:||204724105||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Buxton||Address:||Post Code:||SK17||Salary:||£21000 - £30000/annum BENEFITS||Post Date:||25/10/2016 02:13|
Senior Maintenance Fitter|
Peak District, Derbyshire, commutable from Buxton, Ashbourne, Matlock, Leek, Macclesfield
6am-3pm Monday to Thursday, 6am-12.30am Friday.
Are you an experienced Industrial Maintenance Fitter , looking for a position with large and very well established manufacturer, supplying minerals and materials to household name clients.
This position offers superb career progression and stability.
The client is ISO accredited and is an investor in people so training and quality is built into the fabric of the business.
* To coordinate and team lead the maintenance team
* Hands on preventative maintenance
* Strategic planning and management of shut down activities
* Qualified / time served mechanical/maintenance engineer
* Experience working in a heavy industry environment
* Strong people management experience
This is a superb opportunity that has only arisen due to retirement, with a highly reputable client.
Please email your CV for the attention of Nick Smith