|Job Ref:||204724070||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Gloucestershire||Address:||Salary:||£NEG Competitive Package||Post Date:||03/10/2016 04:38|
Job Title: Biomass Engineer (training provided)|
Location: Gloucestershire on a Mobile basis
Salary Range: £Competitive + Package.
About Arcus Solutions
Arcus Solutions aim to lead the way for Engineering through outstanding service & reliability delivered by exceptional people. We specialise in providing a planned and reactive maintenance services to the retail sector whilst adhering to our core values - Do it SIMPLY, Do it WELL, Do it WITH PASSION which underpin everything we do
Do you feel like a career change and want to try something new? If yes, then why not become a BIOMASS ENGINEER? If you have electrical or gas experience and qualifications we can train you to become a Biomass Engineer.
We currently have great opportunities for field-based Biomass Engineers to work in and around the Gloucester an d Cheltenham areas on a permanent basis.
The general purpose of the role will be to carry out planned and reactive tasks related to the correct operation of the Biomass Boilers safely and to an agreed standard within a portfolio of Sainsbury's stores to a required Service Level. To provide first line response to all emergencies during normal working hours and out of hours when on call. Key responsibilities will include:
* To provide Biomass technical support as required to our M&E field based technicians, e.g. advice regarding major operational issues
* Ensure compliance with all health and safety requirements and adhere to best working practices at all times
* To sponsor and complete surveys and technical reports as necessary and to cascade all key data to relevant personnel throughout field operations
* Ensure appropriate audits and checks (seasonal) are carried out in line with standards provided
* To order and fit parts or components as prescribed by company procedures
For this role you must have relevant experience and a recognised apprenticeship. In addition you will have:
* Full driving licence
* Ideally 17th Edition
* Commercial Gas qualified
* Current Unvented certificate
* Biomass Training (can be provided)
* Gas Safe certified
The post holder must be able to work flexibly, as determined by business requirements, including weekend working and call outs on a rota basis or other. This will involve working 45hrs per week and working on call for 1 in 4 weeks and one Saturday in four.
In addition to a competitive salary, Arcus employees also receive:
* 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays
* Contributory pension scheme of matched contributions up to 6%
* Discretionary bonus scheme of up to 4%
* Life Assurance
* Excellent Learning & Development opportunities
* Childcare vouchers
* Eyecare vouchers
Do it SIMPLY, Do it WELL, Do it WITH PASSION