|Job Ref:||204724045||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South East||Address:||Salary:||£30 - £40/hour||Post Date:||25/10/2016 02:13|
EDS Design Engineer - South East|
Long term contract/Permanent positions available.
Amoria Bond are seeking EDS Design Engineers for one of our key Automotive clients to be based in the South East of England. You will be working on a brand new project for a fast growing tier one supplier. Please find more details regarding the position below:
* Responsible for the design and routing of EDS components.
* You will be working on the EDS design for a brand new infotainment system.
* Responsible for all installation, wiring and routing of harnesses.
* DFMEA and DVP testing.
Key Skills required:
* Background in the design of electrical distribution system parts.
* Routing and harnessing experience.
* Experience in the design of infotainment.
* Electrical cables and connectors experience(preferably)
* Experience in DFMEA, DVP or packaging reviews.
* Experience in Catia V5 cad software (preferably)
* Experience in the automotive industry.
If you are interested and have the relevant skills, please send your up to date CV for immediate consideration.
Amoria Bond is acting in its capacity as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role