|Job Ref:||204724034||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£27500 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||03/10/2016 04:38|
Job Title: Transport Planner - Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 - Location: London|
A small, London based consultancy are looking for a Transport Planner with a background in development planning to join thier growing team.
* Degree level education or equivalent;
* Couple of years transport planning experience;
* Strong communication & written skills;
* Good numeracy and analytical ability;
* Competent producing transport statements, assessments & travel plans;
* Proficient with LinSig and Junctions' 9 / Arcady & Picady;
* Prior experience in any of the following areas would also be beneficial: Master planning, street design, cycle schemes, modelling, movement studies.
If successful, you will gain exposure to a variety of challenging projects and have the opportunity to learn from some highly experienced industry professionals.
The organisation are an independent consultancy based in London with a rapidly growing work-flow and now require a consultant level transport planner to join their successful team.
They are offering a starting salary of up to £35,000 and significant opportunities for career progression. If you are interested in this opportunity and would like further information, then please feel free to contact David Redfern on (Apply online only).
Similar Job Titles:
Transport Planner, Transport Engineer, Assistant Transport Planner, Transport Engineer, Senior Engineer, Senior Transport Planner, Senior Transport Engineer