|Job Ref:||204724003||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum car, pension, bonus||Post Date:||03/10/2016 04:38|
Group Engineering Improvement Manager|
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Improvement Manager to improve operational performance through the implementation of processes improving reliability processes. This role will support all sites through the UK and will involve travelling on a daily basis
* Responsible for driving, monitoring and providing improvement and project support to all sites throughout the group.
* Ensuring best practice is shared across all production sites in the group.
* Providing strong and effective communication throughout all levels of multiple sites throughout the group.
* Managing a budget (circa £3m)which includes an Engineering Training Budget (including apprenticeships).
* This position will be based from one site, though the role involves regular travelling to their UK manufacturing facilities.
* Managing and driving; OEE improvements, minimise lost efficiency due to breakdowns, planned maintenance effectiveness and reducing engineering related accidents across the group.
The role of Group Engineering Improvement Manager comes with a £ very competitive salary,
Keywords: Group Engineering Improvement Manager, Group Project Engineering Manager, engineer, mechanical, electrical, industrial, manufacturing, FMCG, PPM's, factory, automation, plastic, food, pharmaceutical, Nationwide support