|Job Ref:||204723875||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sidcup||Address:||Post Code:||DA14||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||03/10/2016 04:38|
Health & Safety Advisor - Immediate Start |
Location: Office Based in Sidcup Kent
Hours: Monday to Friday - 8.00 until 17.00
Salary: GBP35 to GBP40k per annum - Commercial vehicle and fuel card
Our client are an electrical & mechanical engineering business that has been trading successfully for over 26 years, due to continued growth they are now looking for a Health & Safety Advisor to join their team.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate their ability to communicate at all levels both written and verbally. Undertaking site visits throughout the South East and Anglia areas on Network Rail & TFL Infrastructure. You will be responsible for auditing and promoting the health & safety at company construction sites, minor civils and electrical installations.
• Health & Safety Site Audit/Inspections
• Production of Method Statements, Work Package Plans (WPPs) & Safe Methods of Works (SMoWs).
• Undertake risk assessments related work activities
Other duties to include but not limited to:
• Health & Safety Representative, responsible for checking all work is being carried out is completed in a safe manner, in accordance with company policies, Network Rail & London Underground Safety Standards.
• Responsible for carrying out site inspections and site audits in conjunction with the management team.
• Responsible for providing support and advice to Management and colleagues relating to Health, Safety and Environment issues.
• Develop safety decision making and approvals processes.
• Completion of accident investigation, risk assessments and problem management.
• Work closely with Project teams in their delivery of Environment, Health and Safety duties &compliance.
• Provide adequate support to risk assessment, work package plans, briefing notes and EHS site induction.
• NEBOSH certificate
• PTS AC & DCCR
• ICI (Industry Common Induction)
• Operational Rail experience (minimum 2 years)
• Excellent communicator both written and verbal
• Word, EXCEL and Outlook
• Full UK driving licence