GHD is one of the world's leading engineering, architecture and environmental consulting companies. Our global network of 8,500 people serves clients in water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings and transportation. |
Our Landscape Architecture team has a focus on delivering innovative landscape designs which are site sensitive, site-specific and create a sense of place which is in line with the client and community's needs. GHD Woodhead is currently looking for a talented and passionate Graduate Landscape Architectto join our Urban Design & Development team in Perth. Our Landscape Architecture team works to create spaces that inspire. We use our knowledge of materials and construction techniques balanced by market rigours to bring ideas to life.
Our Graduate Development Program has an integrated, holistic approach to developing our future leaders and technical specialists. The program provides graduates with the tools and opportunities needed to establish and build a successful career with us.
Key responsibilities include:
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Support planning, design and implementation of landscape work in street environments, commercial and public space projects
- Assist in developing design plans in response to client requirements
- Manage tasks to develop landscape design and planning concepts into clear and compelling graphic images and plans
- Bring a positive attitude and develop great team relationships across multiple business areas and locations
- Undertake internal training and work towards accreditation for your profession (support from experienced mentors will be provided)
What can GHD Woodhead do for your career?
- a degree in Landscape Architecture or equivalent
- at least a years' relevant experience in Landscape Architecture
- enjoy working in a collaborative team environment
- a portfolio of work that demonstrates a flair for design
- proficiency in preparing landscape concept plans, design and construction documentation
- computer literacy and good working knowledge of MS Office, AutoCAD, Adobe Suite and potentially SketchUp
How do you apply?
- Exposure to a variety of projects in a variety of locations
- Access to industry leading specialists
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary working environment
- Continual on-the-job coaching and development
- Integrated professional development through the GHD Business School
- Support in achieving professional accreditation
- Career development assignments (local, domestic and international), and
- Networking and development opportunities through our Young Professionals Group
To apply for this role, please follow the link below.
You will be required to attach your cover letter, resume and academic transcript/s.