Working with the EHS Specialist, responsible for: -|
- Supported by the EHS Specialist, liaising with the Client EHS Specialist, other Contractors EHS representatives on all aspects of the role of the PC on the project.
- Providing PC (CDM Regulations 2015) support and advice to project team members and Contractors.
- Ensuring SRA compliance as PC to the CDM Regulations 2015.
- Carrying out audits, inspections and assessments.
- Chairing/setting up whiteboard meetings/PC interface meetings as required (working with Construction team).
- Reviewing any ALO requirements (likely to be minimal on this project).
- Liaising with NR Interface Manager regarding Noise Notices/Section 61 requirements.
- Liaising with SRA Construction Manager regarding specific access/land/welfare requirements.
- Working with relevant individuals/organisations to resolve PC issues.
- Producing and maintaining the Construction Phase Plan.
- Producing and maintaining the Traffic Management Plan.
- Reviewing other Contractors' Health and Safety Plans.
- Reviewing all Work Package Plans from a PC perspective.
- Liaising with the SRA Possession Planner to ensure deconfliction of works within SRA owned worksites.
- Work with the EHS Specialist to ensure the SRA PC induction is produced and maintained throughout the project life cycle.