|Job Ref:||EMP374164||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Kings Cross||Address:||Post Code:||KA27||Salary:||£50,000 - £60,000/year||Post Date:||03/10/2016 21:31|
We are currently working with a major global consultancy which is expanding their Rail team and recruiting a Senior Electrical Engineer|
Electrical Engineering experience in Rail
We are now looking to recruit a high calibre Senior Electrical Engineer / M&E services Engineer who has a proven track record in the design of a range of multi-disciplinary building services (rail orientated) schemes throughout the UK.
Skills and Experience
• MIET/MCIBSE accreditation
• Degree Qualified in Electrical Engineering or an appropriate level of experience and equivalent qualifications
• UK Railway experience with an in-depth knowledge of Network Rail’s Grip Processes and Procedures
• Experience of lighting, power distribution, LV services design for railway infrastructure and facilities would be an advantage - in particular signalling power and points heating systems
• Knowledge of Network Rail processes and procedures
• Electrical experience of LV. HV experience is not essential but preferred
This role will provide the opportunity to work on some of the largest rail infrastructure projects in the world and also comes with an exceptional range of benefits.