|Job Ref:||TGFI-ROCJ01216913||Employer:||Bombardier Inc.||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Romania||City:||Napoca||Address:||Post Date:||25/10/2016 22:03|
We are Bombardier|
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions, setting new standards in sustainable mobility. Bombardier ECO4 technologies - built on the four cornerstones of energy, efficiency, economy and ecology - conserve energy, protect the environment and help to improve total train performance.
At Bombardier, 70,000 employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
The Finance Shared Services Organization Operational Specialist (FSSO OS) is responsible for the effective performance of specific finance processes and provides value adding support towards business operations in the FSSO.
We are currently looking for an:
Financial Reporting Senior Analyst
for Finance SSC based in Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Purpose of the Job:
The job holder will be involved in all processes of the monthly and annual consolidated financial reporting to the Corporate head office, by leading and coordinating major processes, designing systems and providing analysis. The job holder will act as a competent partner to the reporting companies, regional finance organization, the Group management, the Corporate Office and internal / external auditors.
His/her roles and responsibilities include:
• Coordinate monthly actual key processes with the team members and the regional finance organization
• Provide profound analysis to the Bombardier Finance Management to support management decisions
• Provide the actual consolidated financial statements, disclosure notes and various analyses to the BT management and the Corporate Office.
• Be a competent and trustful business partner to the internal and external auditors.
• Support the budget, forecast and start plan process with regard to consolidation analysis
• Lead and participate in special projects and initiatives
• Educational Background: Professional Education Level or University Degree (preferable in Accountancy or Business Administration)
• Language skills: good English level (mandatory)
• Work Experience: 2 - 3 years of experience in the Finance area, preferably working with reports
• Strong expertise in reporting and variances analysis
• Strong EXCEL knowledge
• Good communicator and availability to build reports
Why work for us?
We offer an outstanding professional environment with the personal and career development opportunities you would expect of a market leading international organisation. We are located centrally in the city and we have offer an open, friendly working environment where you are empowered to make decisions and contribute to the future shape of our operations with
• A Multinational, dynamic environment
• Continuous challenges and opportunities
• Real impact on our processes and service delivery
By making a difference today, we are helping create a better world for future generations. Having pioneered the philosophy of "The Climate is Right for Trains", we demonstrate this rationale by offering vehicles with practically zero emissions that are almost fully recyclable.
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, apply now at company website and start your dynamic career today!
Your ideas move people!