|Job Ref:||TWMA-NLAR01202605||Employer:||Bombardier Inc.||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Netherlands||City:||Amsterdam||Address:||Post Date:||03/10/2016 22:08|
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions.|
At Bombardier, 70,000 employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Warehouseman Operations Services position is based in Amsterdam. You are responsible for managing the warehouse with spare parts for rolling stock type TRAXX locomotive at the customer's site. Further helps in planning maintenance on our locomotives and managing the NA is a possibility to grow up to service technician.
• Sending and receiving of goods in the warehouse.
• Journal Entry of parts in our computer system.
• Ensuring the availability of the material in the warehouse (take inventory, etc ..)
• Perform administrative tasks (ordering parts, create reports, organization of maintenance tasks ...)
• MBO or equivalent by experience. knowledge of software MS Office.
• Several years of experience in managing a warehouse
• Autonomy, customer friendliness, curiosity, teamwork and initiative are essential assets
• Fluent Dutch, knowledge of English and German is a plus
• Forklift licence
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, apply now at company website and start your dynamic career today!
Your ideas move people