Tyco Integrated Fire & Security, a division of Tyco International, is a recognized leader in the manufacture, sales, and service of state-of-the-art monitor and control systems for fire alarm, security, sound, nurse call, integrated systems, portable extinguishers, and sprinklers systems. Tyco Integrated Fire & Security creates innovative, high quality solutions that meet customer needs into the future. |
We are currently looking for a talented National Accounts Sales Manager to join our team in the Montreal area.
The primary function of this position is to professionally represent Tyco Integrated Fire & Security in the promotion and sale of life safety and asset protection maintenance agreements for all product lines in the Montreal region.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Close sufficient sales to meet Plan objectives as outlined in the Fiscal Year Incentive Program.
- Proactively seek out Fortune 500 National Accounts prospects, qualify, present to and close business targeting potential service clients.
- Schedule sales calls and ensure strict adherence to service pricing guidelines.
- Ensuring that all requirements are met for the initial execution of the National Agreement, ensuring a timely and smooth transition to SST National Accounts Operations.
- Utilize web based virtual office; sales management and prospecting tools to effectively manage business and time.
- Maintain correct complete records of all sales related activities and submit all required sales reports, expenses, weekly schedules and activity reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Strong communication & persuasion skills.
- Ability to sell to senior level management and also interact with all levels of organization
- Travel nationally up to 25% of time
- Conversational knowledge of industry
- Develop and execute sales strategy to maximize vertical market or geographic penetration.
- Manage the National Accounts sales process.
- Participate and develop relationships in organizations relative to vertical market
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in a business/technical discipline
Experience: Seven to ten years’ experience with industry sales preferred.
- Must possess exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Stellar sales and presentation skills with solid record of success.
- Self-motivator with exemplary organizational skills.
- If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online at NA "Careers" Job Number 1615621. While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
- No phone calls or agencies please.
- Tyco Integrated Fire & Security offers an excellent compensation and benefits program. Remuneration includes Medical and Dental coverage, RRSP with company match, Tuition Reimbursement, and more. For more information regarding our company please visit our website: NA .
- We welcome diversity in our workplace and encourage applications from all qualified women and men, including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities and Aboriginal Canadians.