Tyco Integrated Fire & Security is a recognized leader in the manufacture, sales, and service of state-of-the-art control systems for fire alarm, security, integrated systems and sprinkler systems. Tyco Integrated Fire & Security creates innovative, high quality solutions that meet customer needs into the future. |
We are currently looking for a Special Hazards Sales Representative to join our Winnipeg District.
- Work closely with the vertical market teams to pursue strategic sales opportunities within key markets; primarily industrial markets; mining, oil and gas.
- Estimate and quote Fire Suppression systems for commercial, institutional and industrial facilities.
- Establish contact with prospects and qualify potential buyers of contracts by scheduling sales calls, following up on leads and utilizing outlined marketing strategies.
- Determine customer needs and develop a sales strategy to gain customer understanding of company service offerings.
- Close sufficient sales to exceed sales plan objectives.
- Develop a positive ongoing relationship with customers to ensure that Tyco Integrated Fire & Security is exceeding their service commitments.
- 5 or more years of Sales experience in a similar industry.
- Ability to travel as necessary to develop strong customer relationships.
- Demonstrated leadership and proven negotiation skills and sales achievements.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
- Proven ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Completion of College diploma in Fire Protection or equivalent work experience.
- Exceptional presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to close sales and handle a variety of situations encountered from during the sales process.
- Must have a valid driver’s licence and clean drivers abstract.
- Candidates must successfully complete an employment background investigation.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online at NA . While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Tyco Integrated Fire & Security offers an excellent compensation and benefits program. Remuneration includes Medical and Dental coverage, RRSP with company match, Tuition Reimbursement, and more. For more information regarding our company please visit our website: NA .
We welcome diversity in our workplace and encourage applications from all qualified women and men, including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities and Aboriginal Canadians.
Tyco Integrated Fire & Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer.