|Job Ref:||1618750||Employer:||Tyco||Country:||Canada||County/State:||British Columbia||City:||Annacis Island||Address:||Post Date:||25/10/2016 22:08|
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. |
For additional information, please visit NA or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.
The primary role of the Service Business Development Executive is to be proactive and seek out new customers with a focus on selling preventative service and maintenance agreements, test and inspection services, fixed price service and time and material sales. Grow market share of Preventative Maintenance Agreements within assigned territory through prospecting and converting new contracting projects with product to PMA accounts. Achieve organic growth of service revenue within assigned territory. Sell multi-year agreements and strengthen customer relationships within assigned territory. Grow our customer base by profitably selling all products and services to new customers within the assigned territory.
• Prospect and qualify potential buyers, following up on leads, and utilize marketing strategies.
• Drive individual and team sales for all SimplexGrinnell products within the assigned territory.
• Develop a sales plan for assigned territory based on customer type, qualify and prioritize opportunities, and maintain appropriate territory records.
• Assume account management responsibility including the provision and/or coordination of services (installation, customer training, etc.) to assure complete customer satisfaction.
• Develop financial justifications, proposals, presentations, and perform necessary follow-up for successful closing of the sale.
• Work with customers to ensure that SimplexGrinnell is meeting their requirements to ensure long-term customer loyalty.
• Highly motivated and results driven
• 2 years of sales and/or customer service experience with a similar product, service or industry
• Excellent communication skills and ability to quickly qualify opportunities
• High degree of self-discipline
• Independent, creative thinker
• Ability to sell intangible services
• BA, BS or similar degree highly preferred