Responsible for the integrity of the data structures that support the CMC (Call Monitoring Center), drive for standardized data structures that support the CMC objectives on a National level. Ensure data being integrated to the system complies with standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and provide oversight for a team of approximately a team of approximately 15 employees in support of application and data standards for Central Operations functions
- Development and implementation of standardized CMC data structures
- Development and management of initiatives that bring existing data into compliance with data standards
- Develop and maintain process for integration of monitoring from diverse platforms to MAS platform. Interface with acquisition teams and insure integrity of data being integrated to the MAS platform.
- Responsible for accuracy and integrity of MAS master tables
- Participation in the development of CMC operating procedures provides expertise in utilization of data structures to achieve operational objectives.
- Support CMC standards group, interface with those who communicate data standards to internal customers
- Participation in MAS software development recommendation, design and testing. System Enhancement & Development – Evaluate current software and system usage to recommend and develop enhancements to increase effectiveness. The enhancements may be in the form of new features, processes, and tools.
- Software & System Acceptance – Test and evaluate new or updated software and systems used by the CMC. Work with IT staff and vendor to ensure satisfactory resolution to all issues
- Participation in CMC National Operations Projects
- Other Duties as Required.
Education: 4 years college or commensurate experience
Experience: 5 years CMC experience with at least two years of management experience.
2 years data integration experience
Advanced technical knowledge of MAS, MasterMind & Microsoft Office Products.
Advanced professional knowledge of Monitoring Operations and data structures.
Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Advanced knowledge of monitoring systems and signal processing functions